Proceed with caution! Well-intentioned mavens tend to over-do exfoliants with both manual products and manual skin brushing tools - which only damage the skin’s essential barrier and health, causing microtears, inflammation & overexposure to outside environmental damage and thinning.
With full awareness of tired skin cells and over-doing it, I address these issues by giving you a nutrient dense algae and sea water emulsion to nurture your skin while removing stagnant layers of deadened cells for that undeniable skin brilliance.
The main benefits from using a gentle exfoliant are:
- Fades age spots by removing dead skin cells containing the pigment.
- Unclogs pores and allows the release of natural skin oils.
- Minimizes pore size and superficial scars.
- Makes fine lines and wrinkles look less visible because the newly exposed layer of skin reflects light better.
- Allows better absorption of moisturizers, antioxidants and collagen-boosting serums by removing the top layer of dead and damaged cells.