Forces of Nature
Microalgae, the genesis of life.
Millions of years ago, a group of unique organisms transformed our planet and made it viable for human life. Through photosynthesis, they were able to convert sun energy and CO2 into organic matter and oxygen. Microalgae created the air that we breathe today and established the foundations for superior life. It was that simple and yet so essential.
Microalgae: Skin of the Sea
Microalgae are ultimately the foundation of marine life. They thrive under incredibly challenging conditions by developing survival mechanisms. The fortification they undergo is extracted and delivered to your skin to do the same in fortifying and protecting your skin’s biology and longevity. Our products’ biotechnology guarantees the consistent expression and isolation of pure defense and repair mechanisms.
Benefits of Marine Algae
Marine algae is full of diversity, and they are generally divided into four groups, arranged by color: brown, red, green, and blue-green. Because they live off of seawater’s life-giving properties, seaweeds and marine algae are high in trace elements like copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc. They are also rich in vitamins including A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B12, C, D, E, and K.
Additional benefits vary from species to species, but they are plentiful. Marine algae does the following: moisturizes, promotes the strengthening of skin tissue, promotes elastin and collagen production, and balances the moisture barrier in skin cells so tissues remain hydrated. Marine algae are also renowned for their natural ingredients providing powerful antioxidant protection for your skin.
Evoq’s Sea and Marine Actives
The sea is a source of life, health, and beauty. It’s abundant in natural beautifiers like magnesium, potassium, calcium, copper, iodine, and zinc, and the chemistry of its mineral water is essentially identical to that of the human body. Amino acids, antioxidants, enzymes, and phytohormones from seaweed and marine actives are powerful sources of nourishment that can be absorbed through the skin.
Our food-grade, wild, organic sea ingredients are sustainably hand-harvested in small batches to assure purity and potency, and to provide all the essentials your skin and hair need to flourish beautifully.
- It’s main benefit is the powerful UV-blocking properties that protect your skin against sun damage. In addition, astaxanthin is nature’s most powerful antioxidant (65 times more powerful than Vitamin C) that can reduce wrinkles and improve your skin’s moisture levels. Inflammation is reduced and your complexion is cleared by calming circulation and normalizing sebum flow.
- Your skin will be moisturized, clear, and protected.
- According to studies, as an antioxidant, astaxanthin is 500 times more powerful than vitamin E in neutralizing free radicals, 1000 times more effective than vitamin A, and 6000 times better than vitamin C in protecting your skin from UV damage. Compared to other carotenoids and nutrients, astaxanthin is the most effective at “singlet oxygen quenching,” which protects you from dark sun spots as a result of photo aging.
- Iodine-rich Laminaria stimulates the metabolism of fat and helps synthesize collagen. The highly-concentrated marine minerals and trace elements found in Laminaria algae delivers protection from harmful influences like UV radiation and helps lock in moisture.. Vital nutrients, including 12 vitamins, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements, are delivered to your skin in a biocompatible form.
- Your skin will feel firm and smooth
- Studies found that Laminaria algae does not affect the other active ingredients in creams, which would make it a great ingredient to add to moisturizing formulations. In another study, the algae showed an ability to tighten the appearance of pores and give skin a “matte” finish naturally. 60% of people using extract in test creams reported a “matte” finish on their skin, and 50% reported a tighter appearance of pores.
- Porphyra is rich in amino acids, proteins, and polysaccharides that smooth, hydrate, plump, and strengthen the skin and the hair’s cuticle. It restores vital nutrients to the skin and hair in a balance that is biocompatible.
- Your skin will feel firm and your hair will be shinier and thicker.
- Studies discovered that Porphyra algae extracts has antibacterial properties against selected bacterial species including E. coli, K. pneumoniae, and E. faecalis.
Marine Christe Extract
Also known as “Sea Retinol,” this unique sea algae extract has all of the benefits of Retinol without the irritating side effects. Sea Retinol speeds up your skin’s metabolism, improves elasticity, smooths wrinkles, and reduces the appearance of dark spots and scars. Your skin is left looking radiant.
Fucus Vesiculosus Algae Extract
- Fucus Vesiculosus algae extract contains an abundance of amino acids that are found in the elastic fibers of your skin to aid in the retention of skin elasticity. It also possesses anti-aging properties by halting skin degradation and naturally brightening.
- Your skin will feel firm and tight.
- In clinical studies, fucus algae extract reversed the signs of aging by decreasing the thickness and increasing the elasticity of the cheek skin on which it was applied. These results confirm the use of the extract in cosmetics for anti-aging purposes.
Nannochloropsis algae extract
- With a complete blend of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and antioxidants, Nannochloropsis protects skin from oxidative stress, promotes collagen formation, and strengthens the skin’s connective tissue for a long-term tightening effect.
- Your complexion and scalp health improves when Mucopolysaccharides improve your skin’s cellular matrix. Circulation is increased, which removes toxins and delivers nutrients more effectively. Your hair and skin’s moisture is increased thanks to the anti-inflammatory emollient properties. They encourage cell growth and increase the productivity of your hair’s growing phase.
Lithothamnium White Algae
- This algae restores vitality to your body by cleansing and detoxifying. It is rich in calcium that goes deep into your skin to drain away trapped fluids, reduce congestion, moisturize, and soothe.
Hydra-Sea Algae Extract (Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract )
- The bioavailable nutrients in this extract hydrate, replenish, and balance your tired and damaged scalp and hair. Cuticles and split ends are smoothed and repaired, and overall shine is improved. (Found in our VivaBond Age-Renewal Complex)
Dulse and Sea Kelp
- Rich in minerals and trace elements, Kelp is a nourishing blend of iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and vitamins.
Bladderwrack is used for thyroid health and is rich in vitamins A and C, protein, and, iodine. - This is just another name for Fucus Vesiculosus, defined above.
Harmony Women’s Blend
Our unique blend boosts circulation and reduces water retention due to hormonal imbalance and lymphatic congestion, which is the root of PMS and menopause-related skin aging. Topical application allows calcium, magnesium, and silica to penetrate skin, encouraging drainage of lymph system for gentle detoxification and re-mineralization.
Women’s Health Complex
Our complex helps rid the body of impurities that congest circulation and are believed to aggravate the onset of cellulite. This powerful blend addresses modern-day stressors and body deficiencies associated with tension, poor circulation, and water retention due to hormonal imbalance and lymphatic toxicity and congestion, and helps reset the body’s ability to detox.
Evoq’s Stabilized Liquid Oxygen
Oxygen is vital to life, and it is vital for regenerating your skin. It breathes a renewed vitality and youth into your complexion, and studies suggest that oxygen serum can even keep skin cells alive longer, allowing your body to create a higher amount of new cells before the old cells die. Essentially, oxygen slows down your skin’s visible aging process.
Once you reach age 40, your skin isn’t able to use oxygen as efficiently which leads to a slowed metabolism and reduced cellular repair and turnover. Our medical-grade, stabilized liquid oxygen comes to the rescue by washing away carbon dioxide molecules and oxygenating skin cells. Your skin’s metabolic rate is increased, healing time is decreased, and your complexion looks firm and youthful.
Perfluorodecalin (Liquid Oxygen)
- Liquid oxygen works without clogging pores or interfering with your skin’s natural functions like perspiration or the pH barrier. Liquid oxygen improves the effectiveness of other active ingredients by driving them deeper into your skin’s layers. This ingredient gently exfoliates, stimulates collagen synthesis, and renergates cells to reveal smoother skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Your skin will feel fresh and look youthful.
- In a clinical study, perfluorodecalin was used to treat tattoos. The study found that the liquid oxygen delivered excellent fading results and immediate whitening reactions after only a five-minute treatment time.
Oligosaccharides (VivaBond Age-Renewal Complex)
- Oxygenating and potent regenerative Oligosaccharides rev up fibroblasts to your keratinocytes (lower epidermis keratin + skin’s cell life) by interrupting communication immune cells. Shown to deliver short and long term protection by directly reducing irritation and inflammation.
Bergamot Essential Oil
- The antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties make it ideal for healing and cooling. The citrus, spicy-floral fragrance creates feelings of freshness, joy, and energy.
Calendula Essential Oil
- Promotes cellular healing to restore your skin, while providing antioxidant protection. Calendula has a musky, woody smell.
Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- High in vitamins and minerals that rejuvenate and regenerate skin tissue, detoxify, and soothe irritation. The earthy, grounding aroma stimulates brain function, making you more alert and active.
Cypress Essential Oil
- Antiseptic properties allow the oil to contract, tighten, heal, and freshen your skin. The woody and slightly spicy fragrance is calming and relaxing, which helps reduce stress.
Frankincense Essential Oil
- Prevents and fades scars while promoting healthy regeneration, and keeps existing cells and tissue healthy. The sweet, woody aroma combined with pine and lemon induces feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and spirituality.
Geranium Essential Oil
- Has a healing quality that soothes irritated and inflamed skin. It fights wrinkles, increases elasticity, and adds moisture to your skin. It’s pleasant and uplifting aroma washes stress away.
Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Provides natural hydration to dry, dull skin. The refreshing scent increases energy.
Jasmine Essential Oil
- Fades scars and stretch marks while improving elasticity and tone. It has antibacterial properties and helps balance your skin’s moisture. Jasmine acts as an antidepressant and aphrodisiac.
Juniper Essential Oil
- A natural antiseptic that combats acne and helps oxygenate your blood. The bright, pine-like smell helps combat fatigue.
Lavender Essential Oil
- Fades and reduces the visibility of scarring on skin. Moisturizes scalp, strands, and aids in hair growth. The soothing aroma calms and reduces stress.
Lemon Essential Oil
- An antioxidant and natural cleanser that purifies the skin. The bright fragrance provides a calming sensation to the body and mind.
Mugwort Essential Oil
High in Vitamin C, mugwort is used as a skin conditioning agent and can relieve burning and itching. The incense-like aroma helps improve concentration and memory.
Myrrh Essential Oil
- The soothing and astringent qualities make Myrrh suitable for treating a number of skin conditions like rashes and chapped skin. The earthy aroma promotes spiritual feelings.
Neroli Essential Oil
- Reduces redness, irritation, and dryness along with along with triggering the growth of new, healthy skin cells. The sweet, honey, and green scent gives relief from anxiety and relaxes both the body and mind.
Palma Rosa Essential Oil
- Balances hydration and sebum levels and stimulates cell regeneration to keep your skin supple and elastic. Great to use for acne, dermatitis, and minor skin infections. The sweet, rose-like floral aroma uplifts and helps fight fatigue.
Peppermint Essential Oil
- Antibacterial and cooling agent that is rich in vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for your skin’s health. The refreshing scent provides stress relief and improves focus.
Rose Essential Oil
- Evens skin tone, reduces fine lines, and soothes skin. The floral aroma boosts self esteem, confidence, and mental strength.
Rosemary Essential Oil
- Eases congestion, puffiness, and swelling of skin. Promotes hair growth while adding shine. The pine-like scent of rosemary clears the mind and reduces stress.
Sage Essential Oil
- Increases circulation to improve hair follicle formation to give you long, healthy hair. The earthy, herbaceous scent simulates and optimizes brain function.
Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Hydrates skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Promotes new cell production, smooths skin, and stimulates the production of HGH, which slows with age. The woodsy aroma promotes calmness, inner vision, and positive thoughts.
Spikenard Essential Oil
- Balances all skin functions as an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal oil. Smooths wrinkles and hydrates thin skin. The earthy, moss-like smell induces mental peace, harmony, and truthfulness.
Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Fights acne as effectively as benzoyl peroxide without the side effects of sun and skin sensitivity. When used in aromatherapy, tea tree oil stimulates blood circulation and your immune system.
Thyme Essential Oil
- Stimulates blood flow to deliver nutrients to your scalp and hair, and the cleansing properties helps remove build-up and dandruff. The fragrant herb is an excellent mood booster.
Vetiver Essential Oil
- Promotes skin regeneration, healing of scars, and balances out oily skin. The pleasant and mild aroma of vetiver eases restlessness, anger, and nervousness.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Tones skin by balancing sebum production. Helpful for treating skin irritations like boils, acne, and eczema. The delicate and pleasant scent induces feelings of joy and hope.
Evoq’s Super-Seed Complex (Gluten-Free, Food-Grade, Small-Batch, & Vegan)
Seed extracts and plant-based oils combine to create a synergy that is ten times more powerful than the individual oils alone. Youth is restored to your skin in half the time with this complex. Cold-pressed superfruits and plant-based oils deliver intense antioxidants and omega fatty acids that protect your skin from environmental aging factors, increase cellular metabolic functions, and rejuvenate and restore luster. Seed oils are extracted from the life force of the plant and remain unadulterated and contain powerful and nutritive properties for your skin. The Organic Super-Seed complex strengthens the cellular wall, plumps and hydrates your skin, and reduces irritation, making it beneficial for all skin and hair types.
Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin Seed)
- Nigella Sativa goes by a few names including Black Cumin Seed and Fennel Flower. Whatever you call it, this super seed oil has it all: vitamins, amino acids, and flavonoids. Working together, these components moisturize, reduce inflammation, and are anti-aging.
- Your skin will feel strong, healthy, and moisturized
- Scientific studies found that Nigella Sativa has excellent antibacterial effects. When tested on 11 human pathogenic bacteria, Nigella Sativa inhibited of the growth of many of the bacteria, especially staphylococcus.
Chia Seed Oil (Salvia hispanica)
- This seed oil contains the highest amount of omega-3 fatty acids out of any plant source at 60%. It has soothing anti-inflammatory properties and hydrates skin and hair.
Raspberry Seed Oil
- Raspberry seed oil is highly moisturizing and emollient. It nourishes the skin as a rich source of vitamins E and A. It also contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. The oil acts as an anti-inflammatory and is effective in treating a number of skin ailments. The high vitamin A content makes it a good choice for treating acne.
- Your skin will feel soothed and healthy.
- Scientific studies used raspberry seed oil to create a sunscreen, and they found it gave excellent protection by reflecting up to 91% and 93% of UVA and UVB rays. The study found that safer cosmetic formulations that also include antioxidant properties could be developed using raspberry seed oils combined with a small amount of synthetic UV filters.
Cranberry Seed Oil
- The perfect balance of omega-3, 6, and 9 and vitamins A, C, E, and K are contained in cranberry seed oil. It aids in your skin’s absorption of essential fatty acids, which aids in regeneration.
Kiwi Seed Oil
- Rich in Vitamin C, Kiwi Seed Oil treats photoaging and protects from UVB radiation. It stimulates collagen production and prevents cellular degradation. Your skin is firmed and brightened by this oil.
Sunflower Seed Oil
- Your hair benefits from this oil as it provides vitamin E to your irritated scalp. It prevents water loss and seals in moisture to your hair and skin. The omega fatty acid present in Sunflower Seed Oil effectively prevents hair loss.
Broccoli Seed Oil
- Great for hydrating hair and reducing protein loss by adding vitamins B6 and C. Your strands will be shiny and protected from UV rays, which helps prevent color from fading.
Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera)
- Rich in flavonoids that have excellent antioxidant properties to safeguard your cells against damage from free radicals. It helps reduce inflammation and improve circulation, which means more nutrients are delivered to your skin. Grapeseed oil is great for skin problems like eczema or extreme dryness and dandruff. Cellular rebuilding properties are delivered deep into your skin with this oil.
- This oil is a liquid wax that is similar to your skin’s natural sebum, and it balances your own sebum production. It provides protection from pollution and other environmental factors, moisturizes, and heals.
Millet Seed (Panicum Miliaceum)
- Millet seed increases cellular metabolism and regeneration. It promotes hair growth and delivers bright, healthy skin with its repairing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Sea Buckthorn Oil
- The richest natural source of beta carotene available. Beta carotene is a natural form of Vitamin A that penetrates deep into your skin to heal, regenerate, restore, and revitalize from within. Damaged skin, scar tissue, and wrinkles are all repaired with this oil. It also delivers balancing and hydrating omegas 3, 6, 7, and 9.
Trees are Key to Longevity
Modern and ancient deep-rooted principles combine to harness the youth-renewing power of trees. The slow-growing plant that boasts longevity, antioxidant power, and resistant to pollutants makes a perfect healthy skin solution. The bark and fruit protects, the leaves oxygenate, the sap hydrates, and the roots feed your skin.
Evoq’s Plant Stem Cells
Plant stem cells are rich in anti-aging benefits:
- Extends longevity of skin’s stem cells
- Slows down cells’ biological aging
- Skin looks full of youth and vitality
- Promotes regeneration of skin
Stem Cells Multitasking Powers
Unlike other cells that have specialized and specific purposes, stem cells are multipurpose and full of potential. They can transform into various type of cells, and they divide almost limitlessly to replace and repair damaged cells. The new cells created do the job of the cells near which they reside. This means that stem cells can generate new skin cells to replace the damaged and old skin cells, giving you a youthful appearance and new, healthy cells.
Stem Cells as a Source of Youth
Your skin contains stem cells, and deep within your epidermis, stem cells divide to replace lost or dying cells. There is potential for stem cells to treat skin conditions like wrinkles, sun damage, and visible capillaries. Your skin is in a constant state of renewal, and it needs non-stop cell replacement. As we age, it’s vital that we optimize epidermal stem cell population.
Daily attacks on your skin from the environment, sun, and diet makes it hard for stem cells to keep up with demand, which leads to aged and damaged skin. Fortunately, scientists have turned to plants for their stem cells, and they have been found effective in supporting your skin’s natural stem cells in increasing cellular turnover.
Harnessing the Power of Stem Cell Botanicals
We’ve harnessed the power and resilience of plants in our skin care line with powerful botanical extracts that restore a youthful radiance to your skin and hair. Our stem cell botanicals are rich in firming, brightening, and smoothing properties, while antioxidants enhance cellular metabolism. Damage to skin and hair is reversed, and cells are strengthened.
LEADING EVOQ SYNERGISTIC STEM CELL ACTIVES
Delivered in tandem with liquid oxygen, astaxanthin, omega fatty acids, and Vitamin C esters, Evoq’s stem cell actives meets your skincare needs by:
- Increasing cellular metabolism
- Protecting skin’s DNA
- Repairing DNA damage caused by UV exposure
Hibiscus syriacus & Rutin stem cell extracts
- Hibiscus stem cells energize your skin cells, optimize cellular metabolism and respiration, and increase cell turnover. The antioxidant properties reduce oxidative stress and free radicals thereby reducing stress factors responsible for aging skin. Together, these stem cell extracts fight the signs of aging. This enriched plant cell increases the bioavailability of all the active molecules in the cell.
- Test subjects in clinical studies experienced a 21-30% reduction in wrinkle depth and width. Another study found the stem cells capable of protecting organs from free radicals that cause cell damage by a process known as lipid peroxidation.
- Lillium candidum plays a role in inhibiting the production of melanin from the basal cell layer to the epidermis. This results in a more even skin tone and healthier looking skin.
- Studies found that the stem cell decreased the intensity of brown spots by 9 to 12% as well as improved evenness of skin tone.
- Working in tandem with Lillium candidum, Narcissus poetica stem cells increase your skin’s brightness while inhibiting melanin production. It reduces the appearance of dark spots and gives your skin an overall youthful appearance.
- Clinical studies showed improvement in dark spots in as little as 28 days with a reduction of appearance by as much as 14%. In one study, 85% of participants saw an improvement.
Iris pallidis stem cells
- Iris pallidis stem cells stimulate collagen and elastin production to improve your skin’s firmness. The stem cells inhibit the damaging effects of enzymes that attack your skin’s proteins.
- In clinical studies, iris pallidis stem cells decreased the length of wrinkles by 28% while improving the connective tissue matrix that increases skin moisturization throughout the top two layers..
Plant, Tree, & Botanical Youth-Renewing Ingredients
Gotu Kola (Organic Centella Asiatica)
- Reduces inflammation, flushes out cellulite, and boosts collagen while fortifying connective tissue. Gives you visibly younger-looking skin.
- This natural moisturizer strengthens and nourishes tired, dull hair. It is rich in isoflavones, which help balance hormone-related signs of aging for smooth and radiant skin.
- Powerful conditioning agent that nourishes your skin and hair, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and promotes healthy aging.
- Naturally high in silica, horsetail extract prevents sagging skin. It’s full of minerals and nutrients like calcium, iron, fatty acids, and phenolic acids that nourish your skin and hair and the root level for a glowing complexion and silky tresses.
Ginkgo Biloba and Olive Tree Leaves
- Activates cellular metabolism.
Horse Chestnut & Birch Tree Barks
- Protects collagen and firms tissue.
Olive Tree and Baobab
- Protects epidermis cells from UV stress.
Oxygenation Benefits of Essential Oils
Essential Oils contain oxygenating molecules which drive nutrients straight to your cells, inhibit bacterial growth, repair free radical damage, and help balance hormones. Without oxygen, cells can’t function properly and nutrients cannot be absorbed, leaving us nutritionally depleted. Cell-to-cell communication is enhanced, and your unique biology functions optimally while toxins are released into an oxygen-rich environment. This environment helps increase antibodies, endorphins, and neurotransmitters.
While essential oils don’t accumulate in your body, their effect is cumulative. Their positive effects can last up to five months, and they work where they are needed most in your body.