1000 MG CBD + CBG Harmonic Re-leaf Tincture
Nutritional Supplement Facts:
Serving Size 12ml (4 drops)
Serving Per Bottle: Approx. 60
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
Cannabidiol (CBD) 8MG
Cannabigerol (CBG) 8MG
Full Plant and Nutritional Organic Ingredients:
GRAS food grade oil extracts, (citrus blend, peppermint, spearmint, cinnamon), Cannabidiol (CBD), Oleic Acid, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Primrose Oil, Lecithin, USP grade natural plant Terpenes (b-caryophyllene, trans b-ocimene, d-limonene, b-pinene)
Directions: Take 2 Drops AM | PM and additional drops around intense times of extra needed relief! Store in a cool dark place; shake well before each use.
Your Tincture is 100% active CBD based with no hidden blended oils to cut it’s purity or efficacy.
No alcohol. No sugar. No diluting fillers.
Non-GMO, 100% vegetarian and gluten free.
No heavy metals, pesticides or residual solvents.
Full spectrum. This means all naturally occurring elements, terpenes and phytochemicals found in the full plant are present.
This full spectrum Naturopathic healer includes CBD and CBG extract. Brimming full of cannabinoids, cannabinoid acids, phytocannabinoids, and terpenes. The dual activated CBD and CBG provides a powerful medicinal dose to rapidly be absorbed under the tongue for faster relief. Significantly different from most CBD on the market, we build a powerful synergistic combination of terpenes to 10x your healing experience. Perfect for Mobile Use or Travel
CBD + CBG Sublingual Benefits:
- Fast Acting and Long Lasting Relief.
- Neurologic Formula
- Stimulates Neurogenesis-Regeneration of Brain cells
- Reduces Inflammation & Anxiety.
- Minimizes Muscle Spasticity, Tension, & Pain
- Provides a Concentrated, Precise, and Discreet Dose.
Cannabinoids and the Entourage Effect
CBD and CBG are believed to have synergetic properties, meaning they are more effective together than they are alone. This phenomenon is known as the entourage effect. It helps explain why isolated CBD extracts are not as effective as full spectrum medicine.
Terpenes provide the distinctive therapeutic benefits by each profilet, as well as providing an important role in the overall entourage effect.
Why Full Spectrum CBD?
Full Spectrum CBD oils incorporate an assortment of cannabinoids that occur naturally in industrial hemp. New studies declare that Full Spectrum CBD Oil benefits benefit the body 10 fold by providing the body with an “entourage” effect by including all the compounds which work together synergistically, increasing the medicinal value.
Natural + Organic Ingredients:
Gras Food Grade Oil Extracts of Grapefruit, Lemon, Lemongrass, Orange, Cinnamon, Black Cumin Seed Oil, Oleic Acid, Avocado Oil, Coco Oil, Primrose Oil, Usp Grade Natural Plant Terpendes Of A-pinene, B-caryophyllene, Limonene, Myrcene, Ocimene, D3 Carene, Eucalyptol
Consumer Safety Seal & Cannabis Transparency Standards Certified – contains only pure, lab-tested, full spectrum CBD and CBG oil.
A non-psychoactive cannabinoid that is believed to block the psychoactive effects of THC. CBG has analgesic, antibacterial, anti-epileptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-insomnia, anti-proliferative, bone stimulant, and neurogenic (promotes growth of new brain cells) effects.
CBD is the main non-psychoactive cannabinoid in cannabis. CBD has a wide range of therapeutic uses and is found throughout the seeds, stalk, and flowers of cannabis plants — including hemp and marijuana. Unlike many of the 100+ cannabinoids that we are currently aware of, cannabidiol naturally occurs in significant quantities in cannabis, so it is easily extracted from the plant in the form of cannabis oil.
- Anti-diabetic (reduces blood sugar)
- Reduces the risk of artery blockage
- Helps psoriasis
- Bone stimulant
Black Cumin seed oil
Has three potent phytochemicals: thymoquinone (TQ), thymohydroquinone (THQ) and thymol. It’s also rich in beta sitosterol, myristic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, palmitoleic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, arachidonic acid, proteins, vitamins B1, B2 and B3, calcium, folic acid, iron, copper, zinc and phosphorus. The three phytochemicals and active ingredients carry the potent anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-cancer, and medicinal properties.
ENHANCED CBD TINCTURE TERPENE PROFILES
Delta 3 Carene
Known for it’s powerful anti-inflammatory, brain and bone regenerative attributes!
- Anti-Inflammatory: A strong anti-inflammatory allowing relief for helping fibromyalgia, arthritis, autoimmune issues and various other health conditions that result from systemic inflammation.
- Speedy Bone Healing: Can be very effective in promoting the speedy healing of bones. Researchers are thus optimistic that Carene could be used in the future for the treatment of various bone-related conditions such as osteoarthritis and osteoporosis and help older adults where the bones often have a hard time fully mending on their own.
- Sedative: It helps in slowing down brain function in case of insomnia. This means that delta 3 carene can be used as a depressant for the central nervous system.
- Anti-Fungal: Been shown to be an effective anti-fungal treatment.
- Memory Stimulation: Found to increase memory retention and stimulate memory.
Eucalyptol is primarily useful in the treatment of pain and inflammation, but it can also serve as an antifungal and insecticide. In 2000, scientists studied the effects of eucalyptol and concluded that it had the potential to act as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic agent. Several years later, two studies confirmed these beliefs by proving that eucalyptol was useful in the treatment of rhinosinusitis (sinus inflammation) and colitis (colonic inflammation). Scientists continued to test the anti-inflammatory benefits of eucalyptol and, in 2013, another study concluded that this terpene could also be used to treat pancreatitis. Eucalyptol's anti-inflammatory properties could help treat Alzheimer's disease by reducing neuroinflammation in addition to reducing inflammation throughout the body.
- Analgesic – Relieves pain.
- Antibacterial – Slows bacterial growth.
- Anti-Fungal – Inhibits the growth of fungus.
- Anti-Inflammatory – Reduces inflammation systemically.
- Anti-Proliferative – Inhibits cancer cell growth.
- Antioxidant – Prevents the damage of oxidation to other molecules in the body
Myrcene is the most prevalent terpene and is found in most varieties of cannabis. Myrcene concentration dictates whether a strain will have an Indica or Sativa effect. Strains containing over 0.5% of myrcene produce a more sedative high, while strains containing less than 0.5% myrcene have an energizing effect. Myrcene is also present in thyme, hops, lemongrass, and citrus.
- Helps ease pain
- Decreases inflammation
- Relaxes muscles
- Aids in rest and sleep
Limonene is a dominant terpene in strains with a pronounced Sativa effect. It is also found in the rinds of citrus fruits. Limonene aids in the absorption of other terpenes through the skin and mucous membranes, and has been used to treat anxiety and depression.
- Fights tumors
- Fights bacterial infections
- Helps stimulates the immune system
- relieves depression and anxiety
- Helps gastric reflux and ulcers
Pinene accounts for cannabis’ familiar odor, often associated with pine trees and turpentine. It’s the most common naturally occurring terpenoid and acts as both an anti-inflammatory and a bronchodilator.
- Helps dilate the bronchial tube
- Reduce inflammation
- Kills bacteria
- Increase cognitive function
β Caryophyllene is the only terpene known to interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system (CB2). Caryophyllene oxide takes part in the defence system of plants and is the only terpene known to interact with the body’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS) via cannabinoid receptor 2 (CB2). It produces high anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
- Analgaesic – pain relief
- Anti-bacterial – Slows bacterial growth
- Anti-depressant – Relieves symptoms of depression
- Anti-fungal – Caryophyllene and Cannabichromene (CBC) join in defence against fungi and caryophyllene oxide has shown clinical effectiveness against certain fungal infections
- Anti-inflammatory on two levels, one is blocking prostaglandins’ inflammatory pathway (also occurs with myrcene and pinene), the other is as a CB2 agonist
- Antioxidant – Prevents oxidation damage to other molecules in the body
- Anti-proliferative – Inhibits cancer cell growth
- Anxiolytic – Helps relieves anxiety
- Gastric protection effects
- Neuroprotective – Slows damage to the nervous system and brain.
In nature this terpene acts as part of the plants defenses and possesses antifungal properties.
Your Tincture is 100% active and pure.
No alcohol. No sugar. No diluting fillers.
Non-GMO, 100% vegetarian and gluten free.
No heavy metals, pesticides or residual solvents that can be found in other products.
**ORGANICALLY SOURCED: Professionally lab-extracted from the leaves and stems of organic industrial hemp plants, grown in organic soil, with consistent potency and therapeutic benefits galore. A whole-plant extract containing a full spectrum of naturally occurring synergistic cannabinoids and terpenes.